|Home||» Products||» Fertilizer (Bio Organic Agri Products)||» Organic Sulphur|
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 1000 tons/month
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Packing in Containers
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Over 25 years of experience in this field has enabled us to manufacture and export quality Organic Sulphar. The offered products are formulated and processed by our well-trained professionals using chemicals and high-grade ingredients. Sulphar is generally used to enhance the metabolism of the soil and improve the growth and yield of plants. Modern methods are adopted during the formulation process to ensure quality Organic Sulphar to our clients. We are able to offer these products in 25 kg bulk packaging and deliver at a specified time-frame.
Sulphar is one of the 18 essential plant nutrients. Gained fourth place in fertilizer management .Sulphar deficiency symptoms in many ways resemble those of Nitrogen, i.e., the leaves become pale-yellow or light-green. Unlike nitrogen, Sulphar deficiency symptoms appear first on the younger leaves, and persist even after nitrogen application. In cotton, tobacco and citrus, some of the older leaves are affected first.
We offer organic Sulphar for foliar application, in fully soluble powder form in 25 kg bulk packing.
Plants deficient in Sulphar are small and spindly with short and slender stalks, their growth is retarded, maturity in cereals is delayed, nodulation in legumes may be poor and Nitrogen fixation reduced, fruits often do not mature fully and remain light-green in color, forages contain undesirably wide Nitrogen : Sulphar ratio and thus have lower nutritive value.
When Sulphar deficiency symptoms have been confirmed, soil application through a material containing readily available Sulphar should be applied. For quicker results, liquid applications are also advisable to protect the crop from the Sulphar deficiency.
Whenever the Sulphar presence in growing plants drops below the critical level required, visual symptoms of Sulphar deficiency start appearing on the plant. The appearance of such symptoms indicates a serious condition because crop yields can decrease even without the appearance of such symptoms.
Sulphar is essential for the growth and development of all crops. Like any essential nutrient, Sulphar also has certain specific roles to play in the plants. Such roles cannot be replaced by any other nutrient.
- Protein production, primarily because it is a constituent of the three main amino acids (cysteine, cystine and methionine), which are the building blocks of protein. About 90% of plant Sulphar is present in these amino acids.
- Formation of chlorophyll, enhance photosynthetic activity. Plants produce starch, sugar, oils, fats, vitamins and other vital compounds through photosynthesis.
- Synthesis of oils. Adequate Sulphar is so crucial for oilseeds.
- Activation of enzymes, which act as catalysts in biochemical reactions within the plant.
- Organic Sulphar increases crop yields and improves produce quality,
- Specifically with reference to quality, Sulphar improves oil percentage in seeds, plant protein content, cereal quality for milling and baking, marketability of copra, quality of tobacco, forages etc.
Organic Sulphar improves crop quality in many ways:
- Increasing grain protein content.
- Improving starch content of tubers.
- Increasing the oil content of seeds.
- Improving baking quality of cereals.
- Improving nutritional quality of forages.
- Raising sugar recovery in sugarcane.
- Induce early & uniform maturity of crop.
- Act as non specific immune-stimulator for fungus diseases.
- Enhancing marketability of crop.
A large share of our revenue is generated through exports. We export almost 40% of our products.
102-103, Eureka, Hiranandani Estate, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (W) Pin Code . 400607.
Phone: 022 67998231,40124439 Fax : 25861119