Calcium Supplements

Calcium Supplements

250.00 - 300.00 INR/Kilograms

Product Details:


Calcium Supplements Price And Quantity

  • 100 Kilograms
  • 250.00 - 300.00 INR/Kilograms

Calcium Supplements Trade Information

  • 1000 Kilograms Per Month
  • 3 Days
  • Yes
  • Free samples are available
  • Packing in Containers
  • Australia North America Eastern Europe Africa Central America Middle East South America Western Europe Asia
  • ISO-9001-2008

Product Description

Owing to our immense knowledge in this industry, we are able to manufacture and export supreme quality Calcium Supplements. These are mostly consumed to increase calcium content in the body. They also improve nerve conduction, muscle contraction and hemoglobin content in blood. We develop these supplements in our huge research facility by making use of latest equipment and tools. All these calcium supplements are tested under several parameters to ensure the well being of our clients.

Calcium is an essential mineral found in great abundance in the body. 99% of  the calcium is found in the bones and teeth of the body. The remaining 1% is in the blood. The calcium plays an important role in nerve conduction, muscle contraction, and blood clotting.

If calcium levels in the blood drop below normal, calcium will be taken from bone and put into the blood in order to maintain blood calcium levels. Therefore, it is important to consume enough calcium to maintain adequate blood and bone calcium levels.

We offer:

  • Calcium Fumarate
  • Calcium  Bis
  • Calcium  Ascorbate
  • Calcium Glycinate  Aspartate

Calcium Aspartate: It is Calcium Aspartic Acid complex which is used in range of nutraceuticals & health care preparations such as liquid, capsule & tablet etc. It is a fine, free flowing, and white to off white colored spray dried powder, soluble in distilled water.

Calcium Ascorbate: It is a reducing agent and prevents oxidation. Calcium in this form appears to be reasonably well absorbed, white to yellow colored powder. It is stabilized form of ascorbic acid. It is used as calcium as well as ascorbic acid source.

Calcium Fumarate: It is a strongly fruit flavored calcium salt used in the treatment of osteoporosis. It is commonly used source of calcium in food, beverages & food supplements.

Calcium Bis Glycinate: It is a complex of 2 moles of glycine with calcium. It is free flowing, hygroscopic, spray dried soluble powder offers high iron content & useful in various neutraceutical, healthcare applications in capsules, tablets etc.

Product Details:

Minimum Order Quantity

500 Kg

Country of Origin

Made in India

Packaging Size

25 kg

Packaging Type

25 kg in Multiwall BOPP Paper Bag


Feed / Foood / Agriculture


AccuMin -Ca






Enter Buying Requirement Details
Email Id
Mobile number

Other Products in 'Pharmaceuticals & API Supplement' category

A large share of our revenue is generated through exports. We export almost 40% of our products.

Mumbai Office:

102-103, Eureka, Hiranandani Estate, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (W) Pin Code . 400607.
Phone: 022 67998231,40124439 Fax : 25861119

Back to top