- Nutraceuticals and Health Food
- Seasoning & Flavor Enhancer
- Agriculture Products
- Animal Feed Supplementation
- Vegetable Protein Podwer
- Bacteriological Media Ingredients
Chaitanya goal is to develop genuine business partnership with clients to result in a win-win strategy. By combining its resources and expertise with its strategy pattern Chaitanya achieves product development objectives and successful completion of quality health formulations and products.
Chaitanya strives towards cohesive teamwork that result in, proactive and responsive communication within our organization. By employing a consultative approach to doing business and meeting specific client requirements, we have been recognized across the globe as a leading organization in our field.
Chaitanya is today a preferred partner of choice for the health supplements, food and pharmaceutical, agriculture & animal feed supplementation manufacturers, worldwide with strong business credentials. Consequently the key Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) of our organization can be summed up as:
- Rich experience in the bulk manufacture of quality products like health food, nutraceuticals and mineral amino acid complexes, agriculture & animal feed supplements.
- Consultancy strengths in formulation development and tailor-made combination products.
- End-to-end expertise covering health food supplements, regular pharmaceuticals and development products.
- Innovative wide focus Research and Development.
- Time to market support.
- High quality products meeting all international standards.
- Commitment to in-time supplies with sustained batch-to-batch quality.
- Responsive, flexible and focused customer support.
- Distinct cost advantages.
Chaitanya business commitment to certification and quality is of the highest priority. All our production facilities are ultramodern and adhere to global quality manufacturing requirements.
We have a strong commitment to our environment and practice safe and hygienic waste disposal and recycling processes, besides nurturing a strong community environment policy. Our employees demonstrate high quality practices across the entire business cycle, thereby being instrumental in the safety and quality commitment of the company. Our entire product range is manufactured to meet the highest quality standards and confirm to requirements as per:
- ISO 9001-2008 Certificate
- Halal Certificate
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificate
- Manufacture And Supply Of Nutraceuticals And Food Ingredients (HACCP)
- Food & Safety Standard Act of India (FSSAI)
- Food & Drug Authority of India (FDA)
- Fertilizer Control Act (FCA)
Chaitanya supports all product inquiries and sales with extensive quality documentation that include:
- Technical Data Sheet
- Analytical Specifications (AS)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Typical & batch-to-batch Certificate of Analysis (C.O.A)
- Method of Analysis (MOA)
Our facilities are currently under process for expanding in-house PMF. Chaitanya encourages client audits and advocates working in a transparent business environment.
- Our experience and focus on product development extends to cover a wide range of bulk drugs, nutraceuticals, mineral complexes for health food supplements, pharmaceuticals, animal feed and agriculture formulations. Our expertises are approved from Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Department in production, microbiology & chemical analysis.
- Our expertise extends to understanding these compounds and suggesting applications towards making improved formulations and combination products to meet your specific business requirements. We constantly work towards quality enhancement and process optimization to enable better product yields, thereby helping us pass on a huge cost advantage to our customers.
- We offer a wide range of nutraceutical fortification products, including Protein Hydrolysates, Isolates, Concentrates, Caseinates & Mineral Chelates (Proteinates & Glycinates) that help food technologists match the demands of today's consumers for environmentally safe health products. All our products offer enhanced safety, bio availability and best in class excellence.
- Today Chaitanya is the prime supplier of choice for several leading Health Food, Biotech, Agriculture & Animal feed companies across the globe due to their reputation for quality and continually high standards of service and extremely competitive pricing.
- Due to our 25 year plus experience our propriety process and our strategic alliances. Chaitanya offers its customer best-in-class prices whilst maintaining quality standards that few manufacturers can boast of.
- Quality products combined with perfected expertise to offer global clients a one-stop-shop experience for quality health supplements and formulation ingredients.
- Regular internal audits occur of the food safety plans. Audits are performed by staff with adequate education, training and operations experience.
- Routine environmental monitoring is conducted for pathogens. The location and frequency of the sampling plan is documented.
- The company operates a retention sample storage program for finished products and ingredients used. Retentions are kept at least until the stated expiry date.
R&D / Technologies
- Research and development at Chaitanya ensures a complete focus program that covers chemical analysis, stability studies, physical analysis, safety assurance, formulation and new product development and quality assurance. Our management team consists of technocrats & entrepreneurs from backgrounds ranging from food technology & microbiology.
- The multidisciplinary R&D approach followed at Chaitanya offers greater efficacy and superior safety profiles for our products, tested through state-of-the-art equipment such as Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS), Photometer, Colorimeter, etc.
- Our team of focused Ph.D's, M.Sc's and focused specialists conduct extensive testing and development pilot trials using optimized process upgrades towards improved yields. The R&D team drives these initiatives towards offering cost advantages to our customers.
- The routine R&D activities cover chemical analysis and certification according to USP, BP, EP and JP; Physical tests for assay, bulk density, pH, etc.; a quality assurance program that commences from the stage of sourcing raw material till the final dispatch of our products to their respective destination. Subsequently, we are able to maintain an excellent quality track record.
- The formulation and new product development team is constantly working towards making effective combination salts as per the market demand & requirements. As a result, we have developed several products with excellent properties for the mineral fortification of food and beverage.
- Chaitanya research and development is based on working to improve quality, create new products and increase applications with regards to our market and customers.
- Chaitanya Chemicals has an extensive team of Scientists comprising of Ph.D's and M.Sc;s who work with our customers in delivering optimal solutions.
- It used in the mineral fortification area or in terms of product solubility or fine-tuning bulk density, our scientists will be sure to deliver a solution within a very quick turnaround time.
- This service offering has been instrumental in enabling Chaitanya to work with leading customers not only as customers but also as strategic partners.
- If you have an idea where our products can assist in delivering a unique solution, we would love to hear from you and work together in commercializing your idea.
Award & Honors
The Chaitanya Group has been honored with many industrial excellence awards and also placed in for the company.
- Best Industry Award.1991, Received From District Industrial Development Department Maharashtra, India.
- National Industrial Excellence Award .2007. Received from All India Achievers Foundation. New Delhi.
- Rashtriya Udyog Ratna Award 2007, Received From Centre For Educational Development Research, Pune.
- Bharat Gaurav Award, 2008. Received from Business Development foundation. New Delhi.
- Basic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics Export Promotion Council (CHEMIXIL),
- Federation of India Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI),
- Protein Food & Nutraceutical Development Association (PFNDA),
- Indian Chamber of Commerce,
- Jagtik Marathi Parishad,
- Directorate of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
Chaitanya is the leading manufacturer of high quality pharmaceutical, nutraceuticals, bacteriological media ingredients, agriculture & animal feed products catering to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food & beverage, biotech, fermentation, agriculture & veterinary sectors. Our clients include all major specialty pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, consumer health,food & beverages companies across the world. Member of the Chaitanya Group of Industries, has state-of-the-art ultramodern production facilities in Malkapur, Maharashtra (India), that caters to the requirements of leading conglomerates around the world meeting their need for active compounds that are used in pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, food & beverages, biotechnology, fermentation, health care & cosmetics, agriculture besides a whole lot of other technical applications.
All our operations are driven towards business excellence within the health care industry, offering clients a one-stop-shop for specialty bulk ingredients that are used in various challenging applications, in a variety of health products & mineral supplements, pharmaceuticals, organic nutritional products for agriculture & animals feed.
Founded in the early 1987's, Chaitanya Chemicals a Member of Chaitanya Group has today emerged as a strong & vibrant company. Over the years, the close relationship we have nurtured with market-leading, health care, food & seasoning, agriculture & veterinary companies have provided great value & forms the basis of our expertise & consultancy in the application of & mineral compounds. Our operations today comprise a suite of value added organic products developed on leading business practices that ensure:
- Quality & innovation across products & services
- Responsiveness to customer needs
- Punctuality in deliverable
- Continued customer service & support
- Customer delight
- Cost effectiveness & flexibility
Chaitanya aims to deliver products & services of choice to above industries, with sustained commitment towards customer delight, with high quality products & ethical business practices.
Associated Companies with Chaitanya Group industries:
- Chaitanya Chemicals Established in 1987.
- Chaitanya Biologicals Pvt. Ltd. Established in 1996.
- Chaitanya Agro Biotech Pvt. Ltd. Established in 2008.
Units under Chaitanya Group are located in the city of Malkapur in Maharashtra state with a branch office in Mumbai & also through a network of business associates in other parts of the world. India offers a very conducive business environment for manufacturing of API, which has resulted in the business presence of pharmaceutical majors, who have leveraged on the huge people talent, wide range of specialty products, extensive markets network & low operational cost advantages which the country offers. Consequently, India has the second largest pharmaceutical industry in the world by volume, with the majority of produce being consumed by the export markets.
The Chaitanya Group was initially conceptualized with the single objective of starting a small but highly quality conscious company, to produce Protein Hydrolysate & other protein supplements.
All our operations are driven towards business excellence within the health care industry, offering clients a one-stop-shop for specialty bulk ingredients that are used in various challenging applications, in a variety of pharmaceuticals, health products & mineral supplements.
A large share of our revenue is generated through exports. We export almost 40% of our products.
102-103, Eureka, Hiranandani Estate, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (W) Pin Code . 400607.
Phone: 022 67998231,40124439 Fax : 25861119